welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
three cheers for me.
she is the one and only
shiyun. shiyun sometimes also goes by the name
Winnie ;D.
she is 15 in the year 2010 but will be 16 at 2101.
she is imperfect, and she's loving it.
6:56 AM
Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hey peeps ;D
I've decided to post the character intro of the main girl first, since I'm still working on the story.
Sorry Hongo, but I really couldn't resist having having Yuri as the main girl, Yoonji xD
Lastly, the first chap is really taking longer than I expected, but I'll try to post it after my vacation1 ;D
More Than A Fairytale
Kim Yoonji.
Except for the fact that she’s SHINee’s Kim Ki Bum’s younger sister and Lee Taemin’s childhood buddy, she’s really just an ordinary fourth year student of Seoul High.
She isn’t that smart, but she always tried her best.
She isn’t that popular, but she always tried to stay true to herself.
She isn’t that pretty, but she learnt to love her unique charms.
But of course, being the sister of SHINee’s ultimate diva just made that easier.
She kept her romantic fantasies to herself most of the time, but sometimes she’d still daydream about them.
The love at first sight, the sparks when he holds her hands and the happiness overflowing when he sweeps her off her feet, cradles her, and they ride on his white horse to the bright future that lay ahead of them.
To her, fairytale love is sacred, and she yearned for one in reality too.
High school without a boyfriend. Sighs.
But I shall keep the faith in Snow White-unnie, Jasmine-unnie, Cinderella-unnie and Ariel-unnie and Mulan-unnie, and oh, nevermind.
Because that’s going to change, and very soon indeed.
I just have to find my dear prince before Minnie finds his dream girl.
That’s our bet, and God knows what he’d want from me.
I can’t let him win.
All I ever wanted was a fairytale.
But, could it be hiding right under my nose?
How's it? (:
I hope you liked it.
Comment! <3>